Monday, June 21, 2010

How do I tell my friend she wears too much make up?

My friend wears A LOT of makeup for no reason. Every where we go she wears foundation, eye liner, mascara, blush, eye shadow, and lip gloss and she is only 13!! She has a lot of acne too and I keep telling her its because of her make up but she is in denial. And her makeup looks horrible!!! How can I tell her she wears too much and its giving her pimples??How do I tell my friend she wears too much make up?
Just say she looks really good when she's not wearing any makeup. Oh, and then just straight up say it sometime, when she's really fired up and mad at her acne.How do I tell my friend she wears too much make up?
';Hey, I think you need to lay off the makeup. You're not too good at putting it on and you know how magazines are always saying 'Less is More'? Yeah.';





Or, if you don't wanna go with the Harsh But True method, say you wanna do her makeup for her before you go somewhere with a group of friends. When the much lighter and more natural makeup is finished, have the other people be prepared to say things like ';Wow, that looks so good!'; and ';Awh, light makeup makes you look so much better!'; etc.





She should get the hint. And if she doesn't, there's always the first method.
well, my friend wore tons, and so whenever i saw her without makeup on, I thought she looked a lot better. So i always said ';you look sooo pretty right now';, whenever she wasn't wearing any. I have noticed she wears less now than when I met her.





when she says, ';wait, i have to put on my makeup'; [before yall go out]


say, ';no, let's go, you look great.';
I would have a make up session with her one day when the two of you are hanging out. Do the whole facial things and try on new make up on each other. This way you can show her that she doesn't need all the make up. After you have done her facial and make make sure you comment on how well she looks and that you think she looks great with less make up. GL and have fun with it.
just 13...............





oh! god.........





Take ur mobile and cal any one when she is before u and speak like this....


in ur phone friend.


at present u r speaking to ur phone frnd not the make up fnd





just for fun..........





1.talk in phone to ur fnd ';u said u got pimple know.First tk care it and try to eradicate it.Then only these types of make up not needed.


without make up u look fantastic.whatevr u want to say to that makeup girl say everything to the other phone frnd and cut the call





2.nw u frnd wil doubt u.say to her one of my frnd sister is like this and explain everything.without make up girls look great


soon she will change





3.but u hve to perform well in ur action then only she will stop this non sense





better say it directly without these conversation to that makeup girl





ha............ha............ha........鈥?br>




Soniya jaraika
';Friend, there's no easy way to say this, and I'm just trying to be helpful because you're my friend. You wear too much make-up. It's causing you to break out. You look a LOT better natural, or with just a conservative amount.';
Just tell her she may get mad but its better to be honest then to let your friend go out in public looking like an idiot
ask her if she likes the Drew Carey show, because at the rate she's going she'll look like Mi-Mi
just say it . and get other people to back you up .

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin rash