Wednesday, June 23, 2010

How can I wear make-up, etc. that makes me look older?

I am 15, and only 4 foot 11. I still get mistaken for a child in grade 5! Does anyone have any tips on how to make myself look older. (makeup, etc.)How can I wear make-up, etc. that makes me look older?
for a 3-5 minute make up routine=dark brown mascara it *looks more natural*,eyeliner,lipgloss,and fondation if you want(=How can I wear make-up, etc. that makes me look older?
I'm 15, but am very tall (5'8) so try deep looks in ur makeup- u know like dark colors...BUT dont over do it....


For cloths heels are your best friends....the first time i got some heals they were clogs and I was 13, I tripped a lot (stupid I know) but they made me look tall...so try some gloggs for a start then go to say boots that have a better heel http://www.floosieshoe.com/435-Penn-g-la鈥?/a>


and as for cloths...dont dress slutty like I've tried...just be your style....


It will work out GIrl~ Hang in there!
Eyeliner works well, also try smoky eye, it doesn't sound like it would help, but it will. aother thing, it's not the makeup that makes you look young. Wear mature clothes,( skinny jeans, jersy tunics with a belt etc...) try some nice heels too, make you look taller.
Natural. I am 15 too but I am 5 6 so I dont have the same deliem as you but I wear natural looking makeup with eyeliner and Mascara and a little bit of blush and I get mistaken for 19 yr. olds sometimes. Definatly dont try putting tons of make-up on all different colors this will just make you look stupid and VERY Yound Ive seen people who have done it and they not only get weird looks but adults dont talk to them because they think they are lil' kids. Just act like you dont care what ppl think how old you r....This will make your appearence seem older.
Since you're so small and petite, try not wearing any make up (people may think you are just another kid playing in their mom's stuff so don't go for dark colors at all) or you could try very natural colors like light brown, honey, light mascara, and cinnamon blush. It would probably make you pop out of that 5th grader box and into the amazing fifteen year old that you are. Good Luck!
liquid eyeliner on the top lid.
BE YOUR SELF BY TEEN OUTFITS
hello,





i would keep trying till it loooks perfect but does not make you look old

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin rash