Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Do you make up nicknames for the players on your favorite team?

I do, some people think it's weird. Now, these nicknames aren't very clever. Jacoby Ellsbury is ';Jake';, Pedroia is ';Pedey'; or ';Dusty';, Jon Lester is ';Lesty';, Wakefield is ';Knuckles'; or ';Knuxie'; because he throws knuckle balls. Papelbon is ';Paps';. And I used to call Coco Crisp ';Coco puff'; Those are just some of the ones I can think of. What are your nicknames for the players on your favorite team?Do you make up nicknames for the players on your favorite team?
Yessss, I have one for like every single player on the team!!!!!!


Oakland A's:


Jason Giambi: Giambino (lol)


Mark Ellis: Elli


Orlando Cabrera: Cabewa


Kurt Suzuki: Suzukers


Matt Holliday: Holly


Jack Cust: Custard


Travis Buck: T-Buck


Rajai Davis: Ra Ra


Eric Chavez: Chavy


Jack Hannahan: Hanny


Brad Ziegler: Ziggy


Andrew Bailey: Bails


and there's more, but I kind of keep the nicknames simple and similar to their last names, or first.Do you make up nicknames for the players on your favorite team?
You know Carla, the Red Sox have many nicknames for their players and a lot of times I go by their nicknames too. Youkilis is ';Youk';, Pedroia is ';Pedey';, Ortiz is ';Big Papi';, Lugo is ';Lugey';, Varitek is ';Tek'; or ';The Captain';, Papelbon is ';Pap';, Matsusaka is ';Dice-K';, and Okajima is ';Okie';. So yeah I call these guys by their nicknames.
Definitely, I like the braves


Kotchman- Kotchy


Johnson- KJ


Escobar- Yuni


Chipper-... uhh... Chipper.....


Diaz- Matty


McLouth hasnt earned one yet


Blanco- Greg White


Francoeur- Frenchy


McCann- Big Mac


Vasquez- Javy


Soriano- Rafy


Gonzalez- Gonzo


I could keep going but i wont
Upton-Blow...Job Upton(his name is BJ UPTON)


Longoria-Longo, Eva


Crawford-CC


Bartlett-JB


Sonnanstine-Sonny


Kazmir-Kaz


Navarro-Navi


Zobrist-Zobbie


Akinori-Aki,Shorty


Balfour-Aussie, Grant Strike 3
Yes..I got a few. :]








Chris Davis - Crush Davis


Saltalamacchia - Saltymoccha


Hamilton- Hambino


Young - Mr. Clutch


McCarthy- B-Mac
I would never have gotten Knuckles. Tim Wakefield throws knuckle balls? lol I just have one. Jorge Posada. ';Po Po'; stupid, I know.
I call A-Rod: ******, A-Choke, A-Cock, A-****, A-Crap, and A-Joke.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin rash