Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Can anybody make up a good acrostic poem for my girlfriend Gigi?

it can either be for Gigi or Virginia. Gigi is her nickname. PLEASE HELP ME! I AM 12 YEARS OLD, SO NO I LOVE YOU STUFF!Can anybody make up a good acrostic poem for my girlfriend Gigi?
Good to have you,


I'm so in love!


Gal be with me always,


I'll be your valentine!





OR





Great as you are,


I've known you for long,,


God blessed me by gifting me you,


I really adore you!





OR





Very good friends that we have been now,


I want to dedicate an acrostic to you,


Ring on you, even that won't be a better gift than this,


Gabbing is not only what i'll do,


In the time that passes by,


Nothing will ever be able to harm you,


I'm not lying, it's the truth, that's the least that i can do for


An angel like you.Can anybody make up a good acrostic poem for my girlfriend Gigi?
Great to talk to


Ingenious when it comes to........


Gorgeous


I'd marry you if i was older


:)
  • adware remover
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin rash