Monday, June 21, 2010

How can I clean my make up brushes?

I don't have anything in specific to clean them with.. soap and water? Or do I have to buy something?How can I clean my make up brushes?
I use shampoo, rinse them well, and then the tiniest dab of conditioner worked through the non-synthetic ones. Never store them bristle-side down, especially if the bristles are wet.


They sell cleaners but shampoo has worked well for me, I don't see the point in buying any special products for them.How can I clean my make up brushes?
I have read that you should use a mild dish washing soap,


to lather up the brushes or what-ev you use then rinse them


out. Make sure they are totaly rinsed out,also lay them out to dry. Make sure they are completely dry before you use em.


Hope this helped. let me know if it did :)
Instead of buying expensive makeup cleaners, just use shampoo and water :)


And be sure to dry your brushes FLAT because if you let them dry upright, the water will go down into the handle and make the bristles and whole brush loose %26amp; rusty.
Try shampoo. Makeup brushes are made of hair, and if shampoo can clean your hair, it can remove dirt %26amp; bacteria from your brushes.
they have brush cleaner in drug stores and stuff...you can use hot water and soap too, I suppose, but brush cleaner works for sure....
Dish washing liquid or shampoo. I put mine in a paper cup and swish them around. Then a lay them on a washcloth or paper towel to dry.
I use soap and water then leave them to dry.
bare minerals has a makeup brush shampoo, it works great

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin rash