Wednesday, June 23, 2010

How much make up do you wear to school?

I usually wear a little mascara and some lip gloss. How about you girls?How much make up do you wear to school?
I wear concealer, and foundation. THen eyeliner, and mascara, and sometimes eyeshadow.





Sometimes I wear it dark and sometimes I make it look Natural like usually it's all like black eyeliner nd mascara, but sometimes I put eyeliner (thin) and Mascara, and brown sparkly eyeshadow.





:)How much make up do you wear to school?
a tad bit of foundation [only on days when i feel it's necessary], some blush, mascara, and eyeshadow.





i tend to try and always wear eyeshadow and mascara, though.


my eyes change colour with their surroundings [and my mood], so i change the shadow daily and it's really cool. =]
i emphasize my eyes. liquid eyeliner, pencil, and a smokey eyeshadow and most of the time fake lashes, but not the extreme ones.





and for my lips, i do a nude color.





i dont put anything on my skin thank god, becuase i have clear skin.
concealer %26amp; foundation. %26amp; occasionally mascara.


but i dont always wear makeup because we aren't s'posed to in years 7, 8, 9. %26amp; im in year 9. next year i can wear as much as i like:D
Definitely foundation, touch of blush, and lipgloss. Some days I even wear an eyeshadow one or two shades darker than my skin. I rarely wear mascara, but I do sometimes.
Concealer, eyeliner, mascara , sometimes blusher, and also lip balm . but i mainly concentrate on my eyes - long full lashes :)
I put concealer under my eyes, some powder (to control shine) blush or bronzer (just a bit) and brown mascara on my top lashes only to keep it more natural.. and chapstick
mascara, eyeliner, and sometimes blush (i make sure its not noticiable and obvious i am wearing it)
I put some cover up on the make sure that my blemishes don't show... then I use a dark olive green eyeliner with black volumizing mascara and pink lip gloss.
prep and prime


tinted moisturizer


concealer


blush


eyeshadow


eyeliner


mascara


lipbalm
thats exactly what i used in highschool and sometimes i would also use eyeshadow.
Nothing Really. .!!





xxxxx=]xxxxxx
just lip gloss!
little to none

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin rash