Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Can you make up a short story using these phrases?

I've been slimed!


You look lovely in purple.


Can you be serious for once?


They let him run with scissors.


Two can play at that game.





Have fun!Can you make up a short story using these phrases?
Oh, i love these!





From the journal of Jack Knatcher, 17 year old teenager.


'I've been slimed', said the journal. 'I was once a popular guy, but all that changed one day when i made a mistake at a party. It was a teenage party, held by the most popular girl in school. Her name was Sierra. I had a crush on her, just like many guys in my school.


As i arrived at her house, the streets were already packed with cars. I parked my beat-up 1983 Charger a few houses away and walked towards her house. To her, it was a normal two-story house, but to me, it was a palace.


';Hey, Jack!'; said a familiar voice.


';Mark! Hey man, how've you been?';


';Good, you?';


';Pretty good. Ready for the night of our lives?'; I asked.


';Jack, can you be serious for once? This party isn't that important; I almost didn't come.';


';It is to me,'; I muttered as we climbed the porch stairs and stepped through the front door. The room within was huge, at least to me. There were thirty people dancing to music being played on a fancy stereo, and others were sitting down, drinking all kinds of drinks and chatting amongst themselves.


';Whoa! Its like stepping into another world!'; i exclaimed.


';Yeah, you said it, mate,'; said Mark calmly.


';Welcome,'; said an older man, who was dressed in a tuxedo.


Mark and I made our way through the crowd and joined some friends at a table.


';You look wonderful in purple,'; Mark said to a female friend of ours, Sarah.


';Thanks, you look nice as well,'; she said. The two were engaged in comversation, but I wasn't paying attention.





After a while, the host came out, said some words of welcome and danced with a friend of hers. I followed her enviously with my eyes, until she left for her room.


Mark gave me a nudge off the chair. ';Go get her, mate.';


';But I can't,'; I said.


';Sure you can,'; said Sarah. ';Just give it a shot.';


So i took a great swig of my drink, and walked as calmly as I could to that room. As i left, i overheard Mark ask, ';Whatever happened to the last guy?';


';They let him run with scissors, before...'; I opened the door slowly to see Sierra sitting on a bed.


';Sorry,'; i said. ';I-I thought this- this was the bathroom,'; I stammered. Come on, get it together!


';Sure you did,'; she said. Even her voice was heaven to me. ';But since your here..'; she stopped, and walked slowly over to me. Her head raised up towards mine, and she began to kiss me passionately. As she did this, she led me into another room, where the lights were off. ';Stay here,'; she said. ';I'll be right back.';


';I love you, Sierra,'; I said, and she smiled. Then she walked out of the room and closed the door behind her, leaving me in total darkness. I couldn't believe what was happening, things were going much better than I thought. Wait till Mark and Sarah hear about this!.


Suddenly, something heavy and slimy fell on top of me, knocking me over. It suddenly became very bright and I heard laughter.


Standing up, I realized I was covered in a slimy substance, and everyone was laughing at me! It was horrible! Sierra was laughing too, and apparently, she had planned this on an unknown unlucky soul, which happened to me today.


Sierra led me across the house and pushed me out the door, where i landed facefirst in the grass. I turned around to see Sierra slowly closing the door, still laughing. As our eyes made contact, a slight smile formed on her face, and she winked at me. Then the door closed, and my popularity was gone forever.


Well, if that was how a relationship between us was going to start, so be it. Two can play at that game!'Can you make up a short story using these phrases?
'you look lovely in purple' said the paramedic to the man gasping for breath. 'I've been slimed! Was a terrorist on yahoo answers.'; said the victim.





The paramedic laughed and said, ';Can't you be serious for once?'; He looked up and saw his partner running toward them. The victim said, ';they let him run with scissors?'; With a moments thought the paramedic responsed sort of wondering, ';he is a dog, i suppose its safe';





About that time another purple victim came up and fell saying, ';two can play at that game, and I dont' want to.








From the walk above, the wife of the paramedic yelled, Honey, Have fun!, i'm off to shop.
'Wow, I've been slimed!' the girl exclaimed.


-'Na, your just ugly,' he smiled.


'Can you be serious for once?'


-'You look lovely in purple.'


'No, really be serious.'


-'Your face is serious!'


'Two can play at that game,' she smiled


-'They let him run with scissors'


';What? Where did that come from?'
Hilary: OMG Mom, like he totally slimed me! Eww! He was with...





Zach: Muffling Hilary's voice! I was with my Mrs. Edwards in Math Tutoring! %26lt;%26lt;la la la la la la la%26gt;%26gt;





Hilary: those ghetto people next door and they were making mud pies and they Zach slammed one in my face! xARGG!





Mother: Can you be serious for once?





Zach: Well, momma, it's kinda hard to be serious when you're wearing a tank top, waiting for your boyfriend to pick you up to have sex.





Mother: I---I would never do that! *Angry and Frustrated* Zach, you're grounded!





Hilary: *Insulting and taunting Zach***


Hilary's mind: I am so TOTALLY gonna get him back. Gonna cut his hair so he won't be a pretty boy for his girlfriend! MUAHAHAHAHA! :P





Music Playing:::


I never had a dream come true


Till that day that I found you


Even though I pretend that I've moved on


You'll always be my baby


I never found the words to say


You're the one I think about each day


And I know no matter where love takes me to


A part of me will always be with you





KNOCK ON THE DOOR! ****Music is turned off.





Mother: Mrs. Edwards. Hello, :D What are you doing here?





***What in the world has Zach done now***!





Sighs





Mrs. Edwards: I guess you already know?





Mother: Know wha---?





Edwards: Zach didn't show up...





Mother: Oh yes---





Edwards: for tutoring.





Mom: he did show up for tutoring! Because I pay for that! Hilary!!!!!!!!!!!!! What are ya doing...to.





Zach, why are you holding your sister captive???!





%26amp;cutting her hair! What the------!





Edwards: Maybe this isn't a good time?





Mom: They let him run with scissors AND let him get out of school without going to tutoring. Why can't schools teach their students DISCIPLINE?!?!?!





xARGG





***Two can play that game***
Help! I've been slimed! It's not so bad, you look lovely in purple. Come on now, can you be serious for once. This is just like the time your son was in kindergarten when they let him run with scissors. Well, two can play at that game.
As Peewee beheaded the purple people eater with one might swipe of his sword, the bloated corpse of the monster hit the floor and exploded. It covered Pee Wee and his companion Ms. Evonne with thick odd smelling ectoplasm. ';Ahhhhh...I've been slimed!'; screamed Ms. Evonne. ';What if anyone sees me?';





';Oh Ms. Evonne, you look lovely in purple. Besides lets not pretend this is the first time you been caught covered in random bodily fluids,'; said Peewee with a smirk. ';At the end of last weeks swing party you were passed out on Jombee covered in so much skeet you looked like a glazed donut. I think the look suits you.';





Peewee then threw down the sword and advanced towards Ms. Evonne. He grabbed her arm and threw her to the floor, himself on top of her. ';I know! Lets play a game'; Peewee screamed with manic glee, ';I'll call up the Cowboy Bob and the King of Cartoons and we can watch them wrestle for sloppy seconds.';





Ms. Evonne pushed Peewee off of her and stood up in disgust. ';Can you be serious for once?'; she shouts in anger. How dare this idiot think she would ever have sex with him. She maybe a slut but she vowed to never have sex with the mentally challenged. She knew Peewee since high school, but ever since the accident when they let him run with scissors Peewee had been a eunuch, living in his old tree house, talking about purple monsters and slowly losing his mind. ';Look Peewee I didn't want to hurt your feelings but lets be honest. Even if you were in your right mind, which you are not! You don't have the equipment to satisfy a real woman. Remember, you, the stairs and the scissors?!?!? Look its been fun what with the slime and everything but I.....I got to go.';





As Ms. Evonne ran out the door Peewee adjusted his bow tie and wiped some slime off his cheek. ';You wanna play hard to get Ms Evonne? Well two can play at that game.'; Then Peewee jumped to his feet and began to dance with himself and fantasize about him, Ms. Evonne and Cowboy Bill.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin rash