Monday, June 21, 2010

Is this proof women dress/make up their looks for other women?

Loads of women say this and a lot of men don't believe it. But the size zero, skinny fashion that many women follow today. We all know men love cruves, yet so many women stareve themselves to look skinny.





Is it proof that they are doing it to impress other women?Is this proof women dress/make up their looks for other women?
Ok lemme tune in to my feminine side





1) Hmmmm I should look good today, I mean the bosses secretary thinks im a little fat in my pants, maybe she is right, i do have a big a@s when im wearing my pants, should go with the long skirt today





2) Why shouldnt I wear that thight pants, I mean she is wearing it, hmm I know I can pull this off, anyway its my own body and im damn sexy, to heck with people who thinks otherwise





3) Better stop eating too much, it seems like im the only one who is having trouble keeping up with the yoga class, all the other women seems to be taking it with ease





4) Oh no! the office bi*ch is here, dammit I hate it when I have to give her the fake smile, and look at what she is wearing ? who does she think she is impressing with those ?





5) I wonder why is Jake so all over her ? She is such a fake, yeah that damn size zero must be





6) Am i the only one who thinks size zero looks very boney, hey who am i to argue, I will just follow what the rest of the media potrays beauty as





7) Oh my god Oh my god, how come how did this happen ? How come my bathing suit doesnt fit anymore, how come ? think women think ? oh that damn steak did this to me, better starve myself if i wanna look good at the swimming pool





8) My mother allways says that i look like cr*p, why doesnt she simply let me live my life, but i cannot tell her that, she is my mother for god sakes, Im never gonna do this to my daughter, ( fast foward 20 years, this is what exactly most of you do without knowing it )





9) Shoes, I have to get that shoe Carol is wearing, she allways looks nice in Gucci, wonder how much does it costs ? damn that costs a bomb. Yeah maybe I will get something a little cheaper, hmm but its not the same.





10) Oh my god, look at what Britney is wearing, Oh my god look at what is Jessica is wearing, Oh my god she is lucky to be rich,





Ladies please please respect yourself, I know beauty is a part of who you are but if it gets to the point where it takes your self confidence from you then its not worth it, Ok my estrogen is beggining to shoot up now ha ha ha Is this proof women dress/make up their looks for other women?
Not all skinny women starve themselves, some have high metabolism, small bone structures.





And, all men have different tastes and preferences when it comes to women.....some like skinny, some like average, some like thicker....some like blonde, some like brunette, some like redheads..etc., etc.





Many women do exercise and eat nutritiously, but I can only assume they do that do that to make themselves feel better, physically and mentally. Yes, we all know women can be competitive with each other, but that doesn't mean they are trying to impress each other each time they gal up.





And, all of our bodies are made differently, but I also think that's what makes each one unique. If we were all the same, that would be boring.
A lot of people are just made that way. I only weighed 9 stone when I was 9 months pregnant and thats the most I have ever weighed.





My brother only weighs just under 9 stone now and he is 20 and my mum weighs 8 and a half and she is 54. My mum only weighed 6 and a half stone when she got married at 20. I have never been on a diet in my life and I live on takeaways and crap. Its the way you are made for a lot of women and men
Not sure and I really can't understand the fascination with size 0(way too skinny) or even anything under a US 8/Aus 12, unless it's natural and some women are naturally very slim.


Over 10 years ago, I was a size US 4 and still felt fat and that I needed to lose weight(was told I was fat), maybe it's one of those female things that can happen to some women that no matter how thin we are, we can still look in the mirror and see a fat woman?
A female friend was saying so and so's got a great body the other day, I said no, she's a rake and my friend said that's why, because clothes hang on her well. An ex swore that it was all for the girls but so was she, she couldn't keep her hands of the other girls.





Many women are constantly engaged in silent and passive warfare, its intriguing sometimes hot and sometimes annoying.
Think it all starts with Barbie...evil evil thing! then women read those stupid fashion mag's





It's a possible theory, but then you do see men who think that skinny is sexy and while they say they like curves pick women who dont have them. (Guns for example, not to call him out in a bad way but thats what he likes)





Found it interesting when they poll men, on who is sexy from women one the street...majority of men go for women in a sizes 10-12..rather then size 0 which is what is see in fashion mags.
Yeah, it's a large part to impress/outdo other women, but they dress to attract too. There are lots of lesbians who dress to attract other women, so it's not only a male-female attraction issue.
It's hard to say that all women do that just to impress other women...but im sure there's a large variety of women who do that for that specific reason.
I don't think that counts as proof of anything, but I agree that some women dress to outdo/impress other women as well as impress men.





What about people who dress for themselves? Huh? ;P
I don't know whether it's ';proof'; per se, but it is somewhat indicative of the catty nature of women



Maybe women like that do, but I don't. I think women like that lack intelligence.
Yes, I'm sure it's a girl-girl thing but I don't understand it.
In some cases yes and in some cases no. It all depends on the woman. For example, I have a friend who's a size 5 maybe a size 7 at the most. But she thinks she's fat. So she covers herself up, refuses to wear anything reveling and does not think to highly of herself. Never mind the fact that when we go out men always turn their heads to look. I see them checking her out all the time. But she's made up her mind that she's not attractive because she thinks she's fat. And like some women, she looks that the models in the magazines and gets upset over the fact that she doesn't' look like any of them.





I had to explain to her that regardless of what she sees鈥檚 on TV, or the front covers, most men don't like skin and bones. They don't like a woman that doesn't have any 'meat' to go with her 'potatoes' if you know what I mean. Women who're shaped like Beyounce, Alicia Keys, Jennifer Lovehewit, Scarlett Johansson, Jo-Lo even Queen Latifa and Jennifer Hudson (My prayers go out to her) are the women who don't have a problem getting (and keeping) a man. These women are confident, they're happy with themselves, and they work what they've been blessed with regardless of what anyone has to say about it.





Most of the women who pretty much kill themselves to be thin are the ones who end up having more psychological and emotional problems (all stemming from self-image) than those who just work out, take care of themselves and love the person they see looking back at them in the mirror. It kills me when I see a woman (or a man, because some men do it too) skip meals to fit into a pair of jeans, where there are people in this world who wish they could have a bite to eat, but can't because there is nothing to eat. Americans obsess over the wrong things if you ask me. Just love who you are, work what you've got. Those other people don't live your life for you, you do. There for their opinions of you shouldn鈥檛 matter. The way I see it, I don't have to look good for no one but myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin rash