Wednesday, June 23, 2010

How can I make my make up look natural?

I want my make to look natural but my undereyes are geting dark so what do I do I look dark cause of it???How can I make my make up look natural?
Use a little bit of light foundation under your eyes. and use just enough foundation that matches your skin perfect for your whole face. and under your chin. also use a little concealer under your eyes first before the foundation. then use some powder over your whole face to finish it off. and use just a bit of mascara on your eye lashes. and some nice clear lip gloss. and thats natural looking.How can I make my make up look natural?
I have dark circles as well,and I am addicted to MAC studio sculpt because its tacky and lasts forever. I only use that, and then set it with a mineral veil, and silica powder for a flawless finish. I hate the feeling of tons of crap on my face. My circles are hereditary, and outside of surgery, my only option is concealer. You can try to get more sleep, but if you're like me - get a good concealer. Good luck!!
when i get dark circles i use sephora concealer and a little bit of shimmer illuminator. :D then blend it in a bit more with your favorite bronzer or blush!
use a salmon or peachy colored concealer, this is really the only one that will make your undereye darkness disappear. While a light concealer will lighten up the undereye area it will make your eyes look ashy.
I use Avon concealer. The trick is the get a color one shade lighter than your actual skin color. It works!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin rash