Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Where do I find make up brushes. - not made of animal hair - gross?

I went to buy a set of make up brushes. I found out that most of department stores (Clinic, CK, L'oreal, Mac, etc,, ) only sell brushes with animal hair. -mostly goat hair and camel hair. I then went to Walmart to buy some and they only had one type of brush.





For the people that do not understand this, imagine picking up a dead dog and wiping his butt on your face to apply lipstick! - Gross!Where do I find make up brushes. - not made of animal hair - gross?
http://www.everydayminerals.com only sells brushes made with synthetic hair, I believe. They're all relatively inexpensive as well. Hope this helped..Where do I find make up brushes. - not made of animal hair - gross?
there are lots of places, since this is becoming popular but definitely hit up the body shop like hevvah said.


They have the most amazing and soft brushes i've ever used, synthetic or otherwise. plus they don't irritate your face like coarse fur does.





just an fyi most brushes ARE made out of dog fur and ';mislabeled'; as something else
Go to Ulta or Sephora %26amp; ask for non-animal brushes. That is where I get mine.
the body shop

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin rash