Monday, June 21, 2010

What is the best brand make-up for BAD skin?

I have psoriasis on my face, and my cream gives me acne.What is the best brand make-up for BAD skin?
As you may guess I sell Mary Kay so I am partial but what people do not realize is that we have a medical department at our disposal. If you tell us that you have an allergy or condition we will get a list of what is not safe for you so we do not inadvertantly sell you something that doesnt work. Of course all of MK products are 100 percent no questions asked guaranteed. We do have lists for Psoriasis as the first MK beauty consultant I ever met had psoriasis. :) If you all have any questions I will be happy to find the answers for you even if you are not a customer. MeganHill@MaryKay.com


www.MaryKay.com/MeganHill





MeganWhat is the best brand make-up for BAD skin?
setuhrtudhigdhi
http://www.almay.com/homeflash.asp
If it was just acne I would say Proactive, but with psoriasis I am not sure. I would ask your dermotologist, they normally have special products.
~BARE MINERALS~ IS PERFECT. IT COVERS EVERYTHING FROM MOLES TO SCARS AND IN DOESN'T CONTAIN ANY OILS OR THINGS YOU CAN'T PRONOUNCE.
m.a.c is really good for your skin.... no fragrance and they will tell you if it has moisturizing qualities or not. but alot of there stuff is just the basics no oils or fragrance. if you go tell them your prob. and they will help you get the right stuff
i had very mild acne even after using medication but wearin make up didnt exactly help with the spots.


i was just using cheap stuff but now i use


estee lauder maximum cover


its not cheap but i dont have any spots now


woo hoo
cover girl

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin rash