Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Can anyone make up a poem for me?

I really need a love poem for my girlfriend! I need one from the heart and I suck at making them.So please can someone ke one up for me.I dont want one from a website.I want one from theart.I would really apprechiate it.Can anyone make up a poem for me?
If you tell her something from your heart, it will be poetry to her. Your words will become poetry if they come from your heart.Can anyone make up a poem for me?
This poem is written by coutney kutcha.But this is a great poem i guess.Hope it helps you.Have a great day.





If I could have just one wish,


I would wish to wake up everyday


to the sound of your breath on my neck,


the warmth of your lips on my cheek,


the touch of your fingers on my skin,


and the feel of your heart beating with mine...


Knowing that I could never find that feeling


with anyone other than you.
try something traditional:





Roses are red


Violets are blue


I have one true love,


and that girl is you


when i see you


i feel as if my heart could fly


and i know i could never lie


to my one true love


with your flowing hair


i would never dare


to leave my one true love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin rash