Monday, June 21, 2010

I want to start using make up. I am African American and have a minor acne problem. What's the best makeup?

Nothing REAL expensive please, I'm on a teenager's budget!I want to start using make up. I am African American and have a minor acne problem. What's the best makeup?
Save up and invest in MAC makeup it is really good or save up for smashbox makeupI want to start using make up. I am African American and have a minor acne problem. What's the best makeup?
try neutrogena acne system.


for makeup, covergirl. its cheap.
Try covergirl and maybelline makeup. I bought some Ulta eye shadow at the Ulta store and they carry everything.
Mary Kay has great foundations for your skin tone and to cover your acne. check out www.marykay.com/mguzzetta


It wont clog your pores and will give you a fresh natural look!
The only good quality make-up for African- American women is MAC so far. Yes, it's expensive, but it's worth it. It doesn't irritate your skin and won't cause acne. Just drink plenty of water, wash your face 2-3 a day, and use a good moisturizer.


Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin rash